To rent the space
- Rental usage of the Malle gallery space is subject to the director’s approval of the works to be exhibited.
- The rental period is six days (from Tuesday to Sunday, 12:00-7:00pm).
- The rental fee for the above period of six days is ¥150,000.
- If the potential renter should withdraw or break the contract, half of the rental fee, ¥75.000, must still be paid.
- Full payment for use of the Malle gallery must be paid in advance of upon the first day of the exhibition.
- Any property of the render must be removed by 6:00pm of the last day of the rental period.
- During the rental period the renter or an associated party must remain at the Malle gallery during business hours.
- Any damage done to the properties of the gallery that is due to the renter’s negligence must be compensated for by the renter.
- The gallery space is only for the display of artistic works or wares and may not be used for any other purposes.
Call us if you need the room!
Kanbara-Building 1F, 4-8-3 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0013
Tel & fax 03-5475-5054
Open PM12: 00 ~ PM19: 00